As you prepare to launch your book, you have a decision to make. How much do you allocate in your budget to Traditional media, and how much should go to social and Internet Publicity? That’s a simple question to answer. Just ask yourself these crucial questions and you will have … Continue reading
- TV Tips – Creating Powerful Segments
- Six Secrets to Winning Over an Editor
- Ten Tips To Hot Content
- Internet Plus Program: Increase Your Exposure To Traditional Media
- Linking 101…How To Create Links With Impact
- Authors and Experts…Do You Need an Internet Publicist?
- Preparing for Your Online Campaign
- Setting Your Online Priorities
- Why Authors Need to Promote Online
- How to Be Your Own Internet Publicist
- Three Simple Rules: Choose Your Partner Websites Well
- Why Experts Should Avoid Mass Content Syndication
- The Website Secret Successful Experts Know
- Does Your Website Create Passive Income?
- The Secrets to Getting Your Content Accepted by Top Websites