As the economy continues to struggle I see an ongoing tragedy in the publishing world. Authors, experts and others who have valuable and significant products and services to offer aren’t able to create exposure and demand due budget constraints. Publishers aren’t promoting as many books as they once did, bookstores … Continue reading
- TV Tips – Creating Powerful Segments
- Six Secrets to Winning Over an Editor
- Ten Tips To Hot Content
- Internet Plus Program: Increase Your Exposure To Traditional Media
- Linking 101…How To Create Links With Impact
- Authors and Experts…Do You Need an Internet Publicist?
- Preparing for Your Online Campaign
- Setting Your Online Priorities
- Why Authors Need to Promote Online
- How to Be Your Own Internet Publicist
- Three Simple Rules: Choose Your Partner Websites Well
- Why Experts Should Avoid Mass Content Syndication
- The Website Secret Successful Experts Know
- Does Your Website Create Passive Income?
- The Secrets to Getting Your Content Accepted by Top Websites