There was a time where effective publicity meant getting as much exposure as possible could in as many prominent media venues as possible. That has all changed now. The name of the game now is roots and credibility. It makes far more sense economically in today’s current climate to gain … Continue reading
- TV Tips – Creating Powerful Segments
- Six Secrets to Winning Over an Editor
- Ten Tips To Hot Content
- Internet Plus Program: Increase Your Exposure To Traditional Media
- Linking 101…How To Create Links With Impact
- Authors and Experts…Do You Need an Internet Publicist?
- Preparing for Your Online Campaign
- Setting Your Online Priorities
- Why Authors Need to Promote Online
- How to Be Your Own Internet Publicist
- Three Simple Rules: Choose Your Partner Websites Well
- Why Experts Should Avoid Mass Content Syndication
- The Website Secret Successful Experts Know
- Does Your Website Create Passive Income?
- The Secrets to Getting Your Content Accepted by Top Websites